Monday, October 15, 2012

simple halloween project | pumpkin heads



I had this simple little project in mind as part of our Halloween mantle decor this year. I let Ella and Madi choose which pumpkins went on each family members face and they squealed and giggled through the entire project. They couldn't wait for Patrick to come over so they could show him he had a mean face. And they chose the biggest pumpkin head for Dad/Grandpa because he has the biggest head. :)



These Martha Stewart Crafts Stitched Felt Pumpkin Stickers worked perfectly. The size was great for our 8x10 photo and I love that they have some dimension and aren't just flat. I found mine at JoAnn's, but also saw them on Amazon.com for about $2. (A great little add-on if you're trying to get to $25 for free shipping.)

Happy Haunting!

I also shared this idea here:

The 36th AVENUE

No comments:

Post a Comment